HR Leverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solution and strategic management support service through a customs built approach for organisations. We are HR data driven firm with specialized workforce and HR advisory competency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- We seek to recruit Legal and Administrative secretary to perform the daily secretariat functions required for the efficient operation of the office.
- Generating agendas for meetings as well as following through meeting minutes to convey decisions to staff/Client.
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board etc. implementing procedural/administrative systems.
- Act as receptionists in the role.
- Represent the company in relevant events and conferences
- Sustaining official records and keeping them updated.
- Attending meetings and conferences in case the boss is absent.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for employer and clients as and when required.
- Communicating with relevant people for administrative and non-administrative issues.
- Drafting and submitting relevant reports to concerned superiors.
- Take good note of all appointments for the office.
- Engage in legal advisory to defend the company in relevant institutions.
- Designing and implementing corporate documentation
- Ensure the proper management of seal of the company and correspondence.
- Filing and typing of relevant administrative contract documents Client engagement and follow up in order to drive business.
- Interact with tenants and lessees and handle major requests and needs.
- Run the day-to-day actions of the business unit.
- Interacting and engaging clients on duties of secretary and para-legal issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc Degree/ HND or its equivalent
- Familiarity relevant government rules, basic legal procedure for the company.
- A Graduate from any of the Social Science discipline or English language or a young lawyer
- Excellent in letter writing (core function)
- Applicable experience or successful track record with 2 to 4 years’ experience.
- Familiarity with MS Office and database.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]