HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource, recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Architect
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Architectural Design Firm
- We are looking for a creative and inspired architect to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction.
- The architect’s responsibilities include managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, and construction documents, and managing project teams. You should be able to take ownership of your project, be it the design and construction of a new building, an extension, alterations or a restoration project, and deliver on the client’s requirements.
- To be successful in this position you should be able to visualize space in three dimensions, have a good understanding of construction technologies, and be an effective project manager.
- He/she should have strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate superior technical design skills and be able to create designs that are functional, creative, and sustainable.
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Degree in Architecture or a related field.
- Previous experience as an Architect preferred.
- Excellent technical drawing skills. 3d drawing skills are desirable
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe CreativeSuite, Newforma, etc.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
- N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2022.