HRbreakoutRoom is aplatform for all HR conversations with Industry Leaders around the globe. Relevant impact on Career Mentoring, Resourcing, Learning and Advisory. We help our clients win in the marketplace by providing state-of-the-art HR services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Reports to: Business Operations Manager
Division / Department: Data Analytics and Insights DIRECT
- Gather, process, interpret and present data (received from the various data sources) into business insights for internal use and by key clients
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collate data from the various data sources such as databases, surveys, and social media platforms.
- Organizing and storing data in a way that is easily accessible and usable.
- Cleaning and pre-processing data to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Analysing data using statistical techniques and software tools, such as Microsoft Excel, SQL, and R.
- Visualizing data using charts, graphs, and other graphical representations.
- Communicating findings and recommendations to stakeholders through reports, presentations, actionable insights, and other appropriate means.
- Collaborating with other cross-functional teams, such as marketing and product development, to support data driven decision making.
- Act as a liaison between the company and the evaluator during the process of data collection / gathering.
- Assist with the coordination of audit activities (including surveys/opinion polls) and preparation of audit reports.
- Any other administrative duties and projects assigned by your line manager.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Provide all monthly reports at least three days before final submission to the client.
- Maximum of 2% error on all data reports, by ensuring that all data is properly validated at the collation stage.
- Participate in the training of evaluators to ensure that the right information is captured at the initial phase of every project.
- Maximum of one rework on any project due to gap in project requirements.
- At least 95% satisfaction feedback from team members (this includes project manager).
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Positon as the subject of the email.
20th January, 2023.