HRbreakoutRoom is aplatform for all HR conversations with Industry Leaders around the globe. Relevant impact on Career Mentoring, Resourcing, Learning and Advisory.We help our clients win in the marketplace by providing state-of-the-art HR services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for more than just administrative duties. An executive assistant helps the executive for whom they work with tasks such as scheduling; reviewing, prioritizing and responding to emails; answering and returning phone calls; organizing documents; maintaining records; taking notes at meetings and any other administrative tasks that help the executive perform their job.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately taking messages
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Managing the executive’s day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries
- Perform other roles/tasks as required by the Line Manager.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Drafting communications (PowerPoints, speeches, etc)
- Conducting research
- Help the management in drafting and implementing various SOPs.
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Assist with miscellaneous special projects or duties as needed.
Education Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Mass Communication, Law or related discipline.
- 3 or more years of working as executive assistant to top management.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office packages.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g. business telephone systems, projectors, printers).
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident and assertive
- Ability to plan and prioritize effectively, balancing multiple deliverables efficiently.
- Excellent organizational and research skills.
- Creative thinking.
Personalities and Attributes:
- Leadership skills.
- Punctual, Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Intuitive .
- Charismatic and lively.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to demonstrate sound work ethics
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
1st March, 2023.