HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Supervisor
- Responsible for supervising and directing field sales technicians in preparing and installing appliances, carrying out maintenance on all appliances and employs electrical tools to carry out jobs within the company
- Supervises installation, troubleshooting and overhauling of household appliances;
- Approves the generation of invoices for repairs;
- Commissions new appliances at client’s location to ensure proper functioning;
- Coordinates with main office and end users and provides product maintenance and support;
- Monitors architects in ensuring appliances are placed according to design plans;
- Reviews all electrical circuit diagrams and tests circuits to identify short-circuit;
- Ensures tidiness of work area and necessary checks and test runs all appliances;
- Keeps record of all appliance checks and test result are signed off with end users and properly filed;
- Provides technical support and maintenance services;
- Ensures all safety requirements are adhered to during installation or maintenance;
- Ensures faults are reported promptly and repairs are carried out;
- Supervises repairs of appliances and maintains minimum disbursal for parts;
- Maintains the company vehicle properly and ensures proper records are kept.
- Supervises work force to maximize efficiency and reduce operating costs;
- Reviews project requirements and specifications and assigns tasks to technicians;
- Develops, maintains and updates technical standards, codes of practices and specifications in line with world class practices while ensuring operational procedures are practical, accurate and fit for purpose;
- Responsible for reviewing reports, budgets and other documentations for technical projects.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Electrical Electronics Engineering;
- Certification is an added advantage.
- 5 – 7 years extensive hands on work experience as a technician with a minimum of one year in a supervisory role.
- Experience in electrical analysis
- Experience in troubleshooting
- Experience in reading electrical circuit
- Knowledgeable in theoretical and practical electrical engineering
- Working with people
- Leading and supervising
- Presenting and communicating information
- Applying expertise and technology
- Planning and organizing
- Adhering to principles and values
- Writing and reporting
- Delivering results and meeting expectations;
- Minimum of one year driving experience with a valid driver’s license
- Lifting might be required on the job – at least 50kg
Application Closing Date