HRLeverage is a PAN- African Workforce Management Company, dedicated to connecting the best talents to the best employers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Operations & Social Media Manager
Location: Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Assistant Operations Manager should have Excellent writing skills to create and develop content, the ability to manage and maintain an efficient system of operations to support the business needs.
- The candidate should have the ability to multitask and handle all official duties of the company via phone and email and also possess effective communication skills.
- Carry out Research periodically (general research) to develop Project/Business Plans.
- Create and edit letters, proposals, projects and business plans for clients.
- Responsible for supervising day to day operations.
- Manage Business work (Understand business Objectives and concepts).
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- High-Level of Tolerance and Excellent personal relationship with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be Passionate and Dedicated to assist in promoting the business towards increasing Sales, Profit, and Revenue.
- Support the company general operations, such as Property viewing and inspections.
- Have a proactive attitude and zeal to learn (Attention to detail and problem-solving skills).
- Must be highly intelligent and efficient.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND / B.Sc qualification.
- 3 – 4 years experience in operations management.
- Age: 23 – 30
- Candidates must reside on mainland, close proximity to Alausa.
- Excellent in Content creation and development.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to develop and optimize contents for the website and various social media channels.
- Ability to optimize and develop content.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office User (Advance).
- Good presenter (PowerPoint and other presentations).
- Candidates must be Tech-savvy.
- Highly innovative and adaptable.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.