HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration. HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities. We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Meeting and exceeding sales target.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales orders.
- Responding to clients’ inquiries about products and prices
- Maintaining client records.
The ideal candidate MUST MEET all of these requirements:
- B.Sc./HND in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ direct sales experience
- Must be resident in Lagos
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, for variety of task
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives in alignment with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues as they arise
- Manage recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, and motivation of staff
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Professional certification is an added advantage (i.e. CIPM, SHRM, PHRI)
- 5 – 7 years’ proven working experience as HR supervisor/manager
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Must be based in Abeokuta
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 18th September, 2019