Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solutions Manager – Networking
- The person will be responsible for driving the business for Improving Networking and IP solution market share in both enterprise and telecom operator market. A broad understanding of competitive offerings across multiple industries is required.
- Be responsible for Huawei IP/ Datacom products network design, the Pre-sales and after-sales technical support in the field of IP/ Datacom Network Product in Nigeria.
- Support the customers in all technical aspects and improve the relationship to our main service provider accounts.
- IP network architecture design, pre-sale solution discussion with customer
- IP network evaluation and consultant service for customer
- Validate and quantify customer pain points/issues and business drivers, confirm Huawei’s technical viability for the opportunity, understand the customer alternatives (vendor competitors…) being considered including the current means of handling their requirements
- Design and Deployment of all types of IP/ Datacom Network Elements: IP Core/IGW/IP RAN/DCN/Firewall etc.
- Promote Huawei IP (Datacom) solution in the account through effective technical delivery.
- Level 1/Level 2 technical support service to the customers independently or jointly with a technical support team.
- Handle customer service request and track the SLA.
- The implementation and delivery for IP network project
- Training, mentoring and product knowledge and skills transfer to other technical support engineers
- Conduction of trainings for customers, subcontractors or service partners.
- Summarize network sorted out issues and output case or product solutions on Huawei knowledge base.
- Design communications diagrams and solution based on customer requirements.
- Technical director or SA of all types of IP/ Datacom Network Elements.
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in IT, Engineering or any Business related qualification will be an advantage
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree or above
- Specialization: Science and Technology/Management, Electronics Science, Tele-communication, or related specialization.
- 10 years technical experience in a complex Telecommunications environment or with a large ISP network
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in Data Communication and Networking
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of Datacom, Solid experience of IP, MPLS, BGP/MP-BGP, traffic engineering, SDN and IP network design.
- More than 8 years working experience in IP field.
- Have IP Core/IP RAN/Data Center/Security network technical director experience, familiar with telecom provider network architecture.
- Experienced with operators, other telecoms equipment suppliers or system integration suppliers is an advantageï¼ˆCiscoã€�Juniperã€�Alcatel-Lucent etcï¼‰
- Understand the procedure of telecommunication project implementation and maintenance procedure.
- Good service spirit and strong communication ability
- Good team work and fluent English
- CCIE/JNCIE will be preferred;
Application Closing Date