Posted on :
13 Jul, 2010
13 Jul, 2010
JOB TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER (15 Positions)
General Requirements for the position
• Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
• Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
• Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
• Proficient in Microsoft office(word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
• Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
• Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
• Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
• The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis
• Deliver high quality software source code on time
• Design & develop application solutions
• Test and trouble shooting
• Write technical documents
• Cooperate with project managers and colleagues t complete projects
• Good command of both spoken & written English
• Fast learning, highly motivated and enthusiastic
• At least 2 years development experience for Java or C++ in UNIX
• Good command of Oracle or Informix
• Development experience in JBoss, Web Sphere, Web Logic or Tomcat
• Experience in telecommunication is preferred
Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication, Electronics or related fields
Deadline is 15th July 2010.