Posted on :
15 Mar, 2010
15 Mar, 2010
Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing new generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. Huawei Technologies is currently recruiting for a Senior Transmission Engineer (Microwave)
Senior Transmission Engineer (Microwave)
General Requirements for the position:
• Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecom Vendors or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority
• BSC or Higher degree in Electrical, Computer science or telecommunications Engineering for the 1” position
• Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently
• Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic to work with both Oral and written fluency in English Language
• Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition
• Proficient Microsoft office (word, excel and powerpoint)
• Applicants should be open to learning skills and technology
• In compliance with the department’s job responsibilities, analyzes department’s needs, and consult with department’s Manager to plan and assess needs of projects
• Review all contract to identify all commercial related risks applicable to each contract as well as approve all contract related documents requesting approval
• Determines cost, formulate, coordinates policies and activities to ensure successful and effective contract delivery
• Complete Lifecycle management of contracts from the pre biding phase to contract closure phase using Integrated Financial Services (IFS Intgrated solutions)
• Develop professional standard policies for contract Management
• Research, Recommend, Prepare and update internal policies and best practices for Contract Support Office (CSO) as well as ensure compliance with the approved policies
• Assist project teams in contract bidding, negotiation, contract review and Identification process, periodic forecasting and analysis of staff operational performance
• Coordinate Billing trigger activities
• Perform End to End cash flow Management/Revenue collection from Huawei Clients
• Variation order management
• Coordination of purchase order fulfillment processes
• Minimum of 4 years experience in a delivery driven commercials network environment
• Operations or planning background in Telecommunications with future focus and rapidly changing technology environment
• Knowledge and hands on experience on internet protocol, Data Network equipment, transmission infrastructure (Optical Fiber) and communications service delivery
Contact: [email protected]
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address and must be received not later than 1 week from the date of advertisement.
Applicants should specify on their applications and CV’s the job title, job Code and the Job Position they are applying for and should save their C.V with their names and job title.
All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.
Applicants that do not meet the requirements need not bother to apply.
NB: EACH POSITION IS A FIXED CONTRACT TERM APPOINTMENT FOR NOT LESS THAN 1 YEAR OR MORE AT FIRST. IT IS RENEWABLE SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE.
Deadline is 18th March 2010.