Posted on :
18 Jan, 2011
18 Jan, 2011
Huawei’ s vision is to enrich people’s lives through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in telecom sector, we help bridge the digital divide and give people the opportunity to join the information age, regardless of their geographic origin. In order to tackle increasing climate challenges, Huawei has deployed a wide range of green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption and carbon emissions, contributing to the sustainable development of the social economy and the environment
Huawei’s products and solutions cover wireless producls (HSDPAlWCDMAIEDGEf GPRSIGSM, CDMA2000 h:EV-DO/CDMA2000 1X, WiMAX), core network products ( IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN ), network products (FTTx, xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN Switch)” application and software (IN, mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals (UMTSfCDMA). Major products are based on Huawei’s self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide high quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
Job Title: Core Network Technical Sales Engineer
Department: Technical Sales Department
• Must have Vendor or operator experience (either Ericsson, Alcatel, NSN, Nokia. MTN, Zain, Bharti) having both is an added advantage
• Ability to be flexible and work independently. Should be able to travel
• Applicants must have technical sales experience and technical background
• Bachelor or higher degree in telecommunication Engineering/ Electrical/Computer/Electronic Engineering is required
• Applicants must have GSM/UMTS experience and knowledge of
2G-3G is necessary.
• Applicants should be Nigerian
• Over 5 years working experience in telecommunication industry.
• With solid knowledge of Core Network Products and rich experience in marketing.
• Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and a very good team player.
• Good at information gathering and analysis
• Good in English.
General Requirements for the position;
• Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
• Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
• Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
• Proficient in Microsoft office(word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Applicants should be open to Ieaming new skills and technology
• Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
• Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
• Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
Method of Application
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address and must be received not later than 20th January 2011. Applicants should specify on their applications and CV’s the Job title, Job Code and the Job Position they are applying for and should save their C.V with their names and job title. All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.
Contact for all applications: [email protected]