Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products.
Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Location: Festac Town, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- To prepare delicious and tasty meals that supersedes customersâ€™ expectation and satisfaction.
- To provide meals at competitive prices and at reduced cost while eliminating shrinkage and at minimal wastage.
- Also to ensure that a high standard of (personal and professional) hygiene is maintained in the kitchen/production area before, during and after the production process.
- Assist to achieve departmental budgeted sales and profit targets.
Personal & Work Environment – Appearance, Grooming & Hygiene:
- Ensure compliance with company’s set standard on personal grooming.
- Ensure that the work area is cleaned before, during and after use with recommended solutions & chemicals.
- Ensure all the equipment are cleaned before and after use in the production.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensure all equipments are cleaned in line with the hygiene & safety standards as enshrined the SOP & on-the-job training by the superiors. Ensure cleaning is implemented in accordance with the department schedule.
- All checklist on Operations, Hygiene, Health and safety standards are observed.
Health and Safety standards – Self, Team, Area, Equipment:
- Wearing safety / protective clothes / uniform at all times on duty & ensuring other team-mates does the same.
- Strict Observance of all operation and safety instructions as regards the use and cleaning production equipment.
- Ensure correct dress kits and PPE (personal protective equipments) are used in line with laid down procedure – always wear gloves, caps, aprons, uniforms, coats, boots etc.
- Proper/correct usage of equipment in order to ensure minimum wastage of ingredients during production process.
Partake in the implementation of Daily Production Plan:
- Assist in planning and implementation of production as per targets.
- Ensure the timely implementation of the daily production plan to details as set out by the department manager and target is met.
- Ensure strict adherence to the SOP on production – measurement, time, order, process etc.
- Ensure the use of the right product both in quality and quantity.
- Ensure the timely availability of various products to the sales department; correct products in correct quantities are available at the correct time of day or week.
- Ensure optimum utilization of equipment and inputs to minimize waste by adhering strictly to laid out guidelines and procedure.
- Submit daily check list of tasks done to departmental manager along with the team members lists.
- Monitor and ensure the availability of production inputs at all time.
- Ensure that inputs are stored at right place and under the right condition – temperatures & in a hygienic & safe manner.
- Maintain ideal input stock levels per product category & rotate stock(FIFO).
- Buying based on Production chain & production planning.
- Ensure stock of inputs are replenished immediately they fall below the minimum stock level.
- Assist in receiving the stock of inputs from supplier to very and confirm the correctness and the quality.
- Ensure that mixing is done according to prescribed methods/instructions and recipes in accurate quantities to ensure efficient utilization of resources.
- Help plan & assisting in stock take procedures.
- Ensure consistent quality, freshness and presentation all the products.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2020.