Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Associate
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure resumption for work 15 minutes before the commencement of shift.
- Ensure that standard personal hygiene is maintained in line with company stipulated policies and guidelines.
- Ensure that the work area and all display shelves/pieces are cleaned before and after use with recommended solutions & chemicals.
- All equipment to be cleaned before and after use – before start of day’s business and at close of day’s business.
- Ensure all equipments are cleaned in line with the hygiene & safety standards as enshrined the SOP & on-the-job training by the superiors and manager. Ensure cleaning is implemented according to the department schedule.
- Ensure cleaning schedules/checklist are strictly maintained/implemented.
- Always ensure the use of department-provided kits such as: gloves, caps, aprons etc.
- Ensure attractive display, correct pricing, removal of damaged/spoilt/expired products.
- Ensure proper name labelling and bold pricing display.
- Keep inventory of all department consumables and notify superior of whenever the stock is low (below the minimum stock level) so that proper/correct process for replenishment can be initiated.
- Ensure housekeeping standards is maintained at all times.
- Pre-packed goods produced as per supervisor/managers instructions.
- Ensure all pre-packs are labelled with product descriptions/sell by dates/bar code and retail selling price.
- Merchandise bakery products – both internal and external supply.
- Replenish products in a decorative manner to promote the products.
- Ensure freshness of products being served.
- Regular/periodical update of price displays to avoid disparity between display and system price.
- Cross-selling to customers proactively taking into consideration of sell-by date.
- Removal of about-to-expire/expired/product with elapsed sell-by date from the shelve/display and make the necessary documentation.
- Always willing to serve customer in a delightful manner.
- Applying FIFO (first-in-first-out) in the display of internally produced merchandise (old stock displayed in front and fresh stock placed behind the old stock), while applying FEFO (first-expiry-first-out) for all outsourced merchandise.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
Salary: N40,000 – N45,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2021.