Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence/Trade Planning Specialist
- Gather data through a number of ways, from mining of the company’s computer data through software and industry trends to help develop a picture of where we stand in the industry, Improvement areas and cost optimization
- Drive the category trade plan that delivers a great offer for customers
- Manage accurate trade and range forecasting
- Present category plans at product reviews and range reviews for sign off
- Ensure all key initiatives are clearly communicated to customers and stores
- Forecast and manage budgets effectively, always be cost conscious
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
- Review and improve the promotional programme to drive performance growth
- Own the successful delivery and execution of promotions for the departments
- Communicate timelines and manage delivery of customer focused trade initiatives
- Manage the feature space planning process
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a FMCG/ Retail industry will be an advantage.
- Experience managing trade events/plan is key.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
Competencies & Skills Required:
- Project Management skills
- Technical Skills: Business intelligence analysts use complex computer programs to mine data sources and look for trends.
- Problem-Solving: Business intelligence analysts need to look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss.
- Time Management: Business intelligence analysts work on large projects, huge data streams and deadlines. Being able to juggle it all is crucial to the job.
- Analytical Skills: A major part of the job is to determine what data trends mean. Being able to analyze the data is crucial.
- Communication Skills: Once the data is analyzed, business intelligence analysts must communicate their findings to the company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Intelligence/Trade Plan Specialist” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th February, 2019.