Hubryde Limited is a transportation-technology company leveraging innovative technology to solve mobility problems in growing cities in Africa, albeit one city at a time. We are improving commuting experiences by helping people commute safely and comfortably in a smart and budget-friendly manner. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Contract
- Facilitate, drive, and accelerate product revenue through effective sales pipeline management.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should possess good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Research and identify new business opportunities, target markets, growth areas, trends, customers, and partnerships for the company.
- Set SMART goals and develop plans for business and revenue growth.
- Have a good understanding of Hubryde’s products and services and be able to advise prospects on the most suitable product.
- Create and manage an end-to-end sales pipeline for the company.
- Foster and develop strategic relationships with customers/clients and prospects.
- Develop quotes and proposals for prospective clients.
- Attend seminars, conferences, and industry events where appropriate, to generate leads and build an effective sales pipeline.
- Prepare and present monthly sales pipeline conversions report to all relevant stakeholders in the company.
- 3 years of experience in business development or B2B sales or account management role.
- Experience in selling technology products.
- B.Sc. in Marketing or any relevant field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites or Google Workspace.
- Knowledge of any relevant Business Development Software.
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, negotiation, persuasion, and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Teamwork: ability to collaborate with a team to drive numbers.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2021.