Posted on :
27 Jun, 2012
The Hudson Consulting group is a business revitalization and transformational services company. Our vision is to consistently deliver our clients value that significantly exceeds expectations. Our mission is to immerse ourselves in our client’s objectives and assist them in navigating through their professional and personal challenges in achieving them. We create wealth for Individuals, Companies and Countries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
1. Perform the role of project manager for agreed projects so that the projects are well managed according to Hudson project management framework;
2. Undertake detailed data collection and analysis on a range of internal and external data in order to inform senior management decision-making;
3. Design and undertake research studies that analyse strategic issues and business related challenges faced by Hudson so that decision making is informed by facts and comprehensive analysis;
4. Produce and make comprehensive but targeted and insightful reports/presentations that summarise findings and recommendations in order to inform senior management decision-making;
5. Act as a professional resource in project management so project managers are able to apply the Hudson project framework;
6. Undertake the personal development necessary to maintain leading-edge knowledge of analysis techniques and external trends in the sectors worked in.
The Job requires
* Sound knowledge of financial analysis; Business/strategy related degree or equivalent experience gained in a broad business context;
* High degree of confidence with financial and numerical analysis;
* Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to present and defend a position in front of an audience;
* Good negotiation skills; Self-starter with initiative and able to manage own time to achieve goals;
* Experience of managing projects involving small teams;
* Good time management; Knowledge and some application of a project methodology;
* Ability to work in a team; Ability to use standard PC software and Microsoft Project (or similar);
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “Business/Strategic Analyst” as the subject. Failure to follow this procedure will cause your application to be disqualified.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. NO SPAM EMAILS PLS.