Human-Aware Real-Time Solutions Ltd is a provider of cutting edge technology solutions for businesses and non-profits. We help businesses maximize their technological resources for optimal productivity by creating well built IT solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- This is a fast-paced, structured environment and requires the ability to multi-task while delivering high levels of customer service.
- You will be required to professionally and enthusiastically answer and route calls, greet visitors, and utilize an on-line knowledge base to answer questions via phone, email and online chat.
- Answer questions and address customer complaints
- Secure potential customers by answering product and service questions
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
- Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities.
- Adheres to all corporate policies, guidelines and statutory requirements and recommends to senior management adoption and/or changes to policies and guidelines to reflect circumstances within the customer service area.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service request including the maintenance of customer payments and communicates unresolved issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of issues.
- Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
- Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order files.
- A minimum of OND in any course.
- Should reside within or close to Yaba for ease of commute.
- Professional qualifications from the recognized professional boards, will be added advantage.
- Able to work independently and as a team (must be very sociable).
- Punctual and attentive to detail.
- Strong verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to remain calm in all situations.
- At least 6 months working experience in a similar field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications, MS Excel, Power Point and MS Word.
- Telecommunication or customer care representative experience.
- Excellent and fluent in both written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st December, 2017.