Human Capital Partners – Our Client, an International Non Governmental Organisation with over 40 Years expereince in providing Reproductive Healthcare Services is looking to recruit an energetic, result-oriented and enthusiastic Professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
The role holder will be responsible for the planning, advisory and management of terms of contract with vendors while also ensuring deliveries are timely and planned with inventory/user department with all relevant documentation.
- Management of terms of contract with vendors to ensure strict adherence.
- Support and participate in the preparation of the Organisation’s procurement plan and subsequent updates of the plan.
- Support in the implementation and realization of the procurement plan through sending notification to programs and departments to initiate procurements; and advising on changes in procurement plan for procurement processes.
- Ensure supplier data is updated according to the Company’s Procurement Guideline.
- Work with Cooperate Services and Legal on ongoing contracts.
- Preparing draft submissions to cross function evaluation, negotiation, product/ technical committee, legal team and procurement committee.
- Ensure prompt and regular update of vendor information on database.
- Ensure vendor appraisal and quality assurance forms are administered promptly.
- Ensure samples are approved before final production.
- Ensure goods delivered are same as sample approved.
- Ensure quantity of goods received are same as Purchase Order quantity.
- Communicate with vendor on the status of bid submitted.
- A bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, procurement and stores management, commerce, business administration or related fields from a reputable institution.
- Experience involving the procurement of medical supplies, equipment, commodities, or services.
- Good understanding of procurement and supply chain.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in procurement and logistics preferably from an FMCG, INGO or Health Care Sector.
- Good knowledge and experience in a Health or International Non Governmental Organisation with hands-on experience working in donor funded programmes.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 25th April, 2020.