Human Edge Limited, is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, to fill the following vacant positions:
Job Title: Plant/Production Manager
- To manage day-to-day plant operations and develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards and also ensure effective return on assets in the organization.
You will be responsible for:
- Estimating costs, preparing budgets, and assessing other resources requirement such as manpower and raw materials, meeting production and quality control targets, and ensuring the timely dispatch of finished goods, optimizing workflows by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules for daily, weekly and monthly production activities, overseeing and monitoring the training of new employees, operations of machinery and production procedures, supervising and evaluating the performance of production personnel.
- Degree-qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Operations Management, Business Administration or a related discipline, minimum of ten years’ cognate experience as in a similar role with reputable manufacturers of bottled water and related products, strong organizational and leadership skills, ability to inspire and motivate exceptional performance, pro-active approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Reporting to the Executive Director – Farms, Finance and Operations, you will oversee the development and implementation of a forward-looking strategic HR framework for the organization.
- An important objective for the role will be to support the attainment of current and future business objectives through the acquisition, development, and deployment of the appropriate human capital.
- Ideally, you will be degree-qualified in Human Resources Management or the Social Sciences; an MBA or a related post-graduate qualification will be an advantage.
- You will also have a minimum of five years cognate experience in building and managing progressive HR teams, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Job Title: Client Service Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- A Client Service Executive is often the first point of contact with a company’s clientele.
- The Client Service/Front Desk Executive is expected to receive a steady stream of enquiries via various media and in person; and typically must be able to convey in-depth information about the company and its activities in a clear and concise manner at a moment’s notice.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain active records of visitors and first-hand client contact
- Answer all incoming calls, determine purpose of callers and forward business calls to appropriate personnel/department
- Assist in preparing service proposals and collaborate with the company’s internal departments to help improve the quality of services rendered to clients
- Degree-qualified in Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant field; post-graduate qualification in human resources management will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage time and projects efficiently and be detail oriented
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Computer literate with good understanding of software spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel
Job Title: Manager, Digital Marketing
Reports to: The CEO
Your key Responsibilities will include:
- Serving local and regional businesses as a key subject matter expert
- Guiding digital strategy, and orchestrating/ optimizing client digital investments to deliver on agreed objectives
- Managing business relationships with clients and media partners with broad business and financial management experience
- Planning, creating, organizing and communicating confidently with all stakeholders
- Enhancing and developing the skills and competencies of your team through focused training initiatives
- A Bachelors degree in the Sciences or in a Social Sciences related discipline; post- graduate specialization in Digital Marketing/Communication will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 7 years post- NYSC experience as a Senior Executive or Deputy Manager in a similar role with a reputable local or international Digital Marketing Agency
- A good understanding of the current online media landscape and hands-on familiarity with the major content management systems
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resumes to: [email protected] quoting the job reference as the subject of your email.