Human Leadership Resources Limited is a group of highly versatile and professional Human Resources consultants with a core understanding of the African business terrain. We offer fit-for-purpose solutions that ensure optimum productivity of the people side of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Unit Lead – Digital Grid
Dimension of Function:
- People Management responsibility, Budget planning and forecasting
- Formulate, influence and implement strategies to improve share in our selected markets
- Ensure that a detailed and sustainable sales strategy exists and is implemented into the Business Unit
- Derive strategic direction for the business and set suitable goals to achieve this strategy.
- Responsible for strategic business planning and setting of appropriate budgets
- Accountable for profit and loss in BU Digital Grid
- Maintain forecast integrity and release management reports
- Responsible for all people management activities, inclusive of mentoring, development and performance management with the aim of creating successful leaders in the organization
- Responsible to ensure that the BU is properly resourced with the right skills to fulfill business requirements
- Project Management Overview, receiving feedback on the delivery of projects
- Identification and defining of risk mitigation strategies by assessing current issues and potential risks and assist in implementing preventative/corrective measures.
- Ensure that best practice business processes and procedures are documented and implemented in accordance with Siemens guidelines and policies
- Develop, maintain and enhance customer relations at required levels.
- Sourcing new business opportunities and new customers with the aim of gaining majority market share
- Keep up to date with local market trends, customer requirements, compare to local requirements
- B.Sc/B.Eng Electrical Engineering. Supplementary business management qualification would be advantageous
- A minimum of 10 – 12 years relevant experience in a general management function within an Engineering organisation, and must have Protection / SCADA and or Smart Metering Experience
- Experience in General Management, Engineering, Project Management, Strategy; People Management is essential for this position
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in dealing with diverse people including, levels of seniority, cultures, cross boarder exposure
- 6 -8 years Management Experience in leading complex projects
- Must be strategically focused
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have experience with Contracts of various Types
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the Subject of the mail.