At Roche, you have the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation. We are one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups, and we keep evolving. At Roche, 85,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. If you are curious, committed, and determined to make a difference, join us.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner, Nigeria and Kenya
Division: Roche Pharmaceuticals
Function: Human Resources
Subfunction: HR Business Partnering
Job type: Regular Employee
- Reporting to the Head of HR Sub-Saharan Africa, you will be providing expert advice on people and organization issues while ensuring alignment to corporate, functional and local HR practices.
- You will play a pivotal role in influencing, facilitating and implementing HR solutions using a consultative approach to address key business needs.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Providing outstanding HR business partnership to the site management team and acting as an employee advocate to promote further staff engagement and development
- Driving HR excellence and supporting talent development management programs through effective succession planning, talent rotation, performance & C&B management
- Applying sound HR competencies and hands-on approach while influencing functionally across all levels in a the organization
- Ensuring compliance of HR practices with legislative, regulatory requirements & standards and set affiliate policies and guidelines.
- Sustaining a healthy organizational climate and ensuring smooth execution of established human resources policies and procedures
- Driving successfully key HR initiatives in the affiliate and contributing actively towards development of sound recruitment practices to meet hiring needs timely and effectively
Who you are
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development.
- You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies.
- You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your leadership potential through entrepreneurial action. Mutual respect and the exchange of opinions with all levels of hierarchy are important to you.
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- University degree or equivalent; qualification in HR management is an advantage
- Solid experience as HR Business Partner in an international business environment
- Highly motivated self-starter with good problem-solving skills and outstanding customer focused approach acting with integrity
- Strong accountability, courage and result-driven outlook to meet and exceed business expectations
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English, French considered a plus.
- Eligibility to work in Nigeria.
- Previous working experience in an established market or, at least, significant studies performed abroad
- Excellent practical knowledge of all facets of the HR Business Partner function, ideally with specific expertise in Compensation & Benefits and Learning & Development
- Influential communicator, capable of fostering effective and trustful relationships with senior/line management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below