HYT Consulting – Our client is a multinational FMCG and a fast growing producers/manufacturer of various types of goods. As a result of business expansion and capacity building, unique career opportunities exist in the organization for highly competent and self-motivated professionals; the company is looking to fill the vacant position:
Job Title: HR Officer
Report To: HR Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze, plan, manage recruitment programs and the hiring process to ensure that HR service provided meets the needs of company’s business.
- Ensure compensation and benefits are in line with Company policies and updated Government Regulations.
- Control Payroll Calculation, compulsory Insurances and other HR reports as required by authorities Prepares the annual statutory financial reports
- Coordinate with HR in Head Office to conduct annual employee performance appraisal.
- Maintain discipline for the southern factory as well as create motivation for all employees.
- Supervise HR team, solve employee conflicts and improve HR administration; develop strong relationships with HO and effective communication between Company & employees.
- Understand the local employment laws.
- Maintain, update and expand the company policies,
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc/ HND in Business Administration or any Social Science discipline .
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Good at analyzing and resolving problems,
- Good planning, organization and reporting skills.
- Competent in the use of computers to enhance work performance,
- Self-motivated, diligent, and enthusiastic with a strong business orientation.
- Strong knowledge of capturing and reporting data
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet datelines
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Able to communicate well with all levels of people
- Verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2013
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to:[email protected] with the position you are applying for.