Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Risk & Control
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Specialization: Risk Management
- Assist to define broad guidelines that will ensure business risks are identified, assessed, managed, monitored and report in a uniform manner within the company.
- Assists with the identification and management of key operational risk issues
- Assists with the collection of information for preparation of monthly and quarterly risk management reports (including KRIs and KPIs for credit, liquidity, market, operational, strategic, compliance/legal and reputational risk)
- Provides support in the development and implementation of key risk indicators and key performance indicators, plus tracking and trend reporting of same for the organization.
- Assists with preparing and updating operational risk assessments, operational risk framework; monitoring and keeping them up to date to ensure appropriate management
- Assists in ensuring all relevant management develop and communicate risk management policies, risk appetite and risk limits within agreed time frames
- Assists in ensuring action plans associated with identified risk issues are communicated and actioned within applicable timelines
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Highly numerate, literate and analytical with Incisive presentation skills (written and oral).
- Highly Computer Literate – excellent use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and Risk Management Information Systems.
- Strong communication and analytical skills – verbal and written – and the ability to apply these to the workplace
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline (Science, Math, Risk Management, Accounting, Economics/Business
Membership of any of the following Professional bodies:
- Certified Institute of Auditors (CIA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- At least 10+ years work experience in roles relating to risk analysis, process control must specialize in Risk Management.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 23rd January, 2020.
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here See Vacancies” and select “Lead, Risk & Control” to apply accordingly.