IBFCAlliance Limited – Our client, a premier clinic and hospital is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- IBFCAlliance Ltd seeks to fill the role of Accounts Officer for one of its clients – a premier clinic and hospital that provides ophthalmologic care in Nigeria and focused on providing excellent and quality eye care services with patient satisfaction and well-being.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Accounts officer shall be responsible for:
- Preparation of quarterly budget
- Any other duty as assigned by management
- Posting of bank transactions, receipts and payments transactions into the accounting software
- Preparation of monthly management account
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- First degree in Accounting or other related fields
- ACA or ACCA qualification will be an advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Role as reference
Application Deadline: 17th May, 2019.