IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state.
The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Savings Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- To support the Bank in mobilizing and collecting savings from the market (both Corporate & Retail clients) and thereby contribute effectively to building up customer savings against set targets and ensure delivery of a high standard of customer services.
- Minimum Education Qualification of a B.Sc or HND in Business Admin, Marketing, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics or related fields with numerate coursework
- A minimum of 8 years post qualification experience in related role and in a financial sector in a managerial position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Profile the Nigerian market for major distributors and target them for signing off strategic alliance for cash management corporate solution
- Manage key corporate accounts for the distributors
- Maintain contacts/relations with customers after corporate accounts have been opened or service delivered and ensures that customers are informed of important issues pertaining to their accounts
- Monitor the performance of all Account Officers and provide support to their supervisors
- Grow the bank deposit book per set and agreed targets by directly mobilizing deposits from HNI and Associations
- Maximizing Customer Satisfaction by ensuring quick and professional service and complaint management
- Work with Account Officers and LOs to target Loan clients to bring all their business to Ibile MfB from their current Commercial banks.
- Promote the Bank referral system to Loan clients
- Plan and participate in market storms and surveys as may be required from time to time
- Maintain constant monitoring of the organizations niche market developments and advise top management of factors that may have an impact on the organization operations
- Be a team member of the product development committee
- Produce monthly management reports highlighting performance in the specific assigned portfolio
- Liaise with management to support and implement growth strategies
- Generate sales ideas and content and execute those ideas including proposals development and presentation to senior management and Executives of Distributing companies
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures and achieve acceptable Audit ratio.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume with the subject stated as “Savings Manager” to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 25th November, 2019