Ibis is an international hotel company owned by AccorHotels, a hotel holding company. AccorHotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Objective of the Job:
- To help guests as they arrive at the airport and the hotel, taking charge of their vehicle and/or luggage.
- To handle any ad hoc requests for taxis and ensure follow-up.
- To ensure that all vehicles can circulate freely around the parking area
- Ensuring a good “guest’s first contact” with the hotel and assisting in guiding them inside.
- Takes charge of the guest’s luggage on arrival.
- Ensures the smooth transfer of guest’s luggage on arrival and departure.
- Ensures that all vehicles can circulate freely around the parking area.
- Handles ad hoc requests for taxis.
- Drives guests as requested by Reception services.
- Respects norms concerning hygiene and cleanliness in the workplace (hotel approach, car, and lobby).
- Responsible for guests safety when driving them.
- Keeps reception up-to-date on any particular information, observations or problems experienced during working hours.
- Ensures the safety of guests’ property (luggage, vehicles, keys etc.).
- Applies the hotel’s safety regulations (fire hazards etc.).
- Minimum of SSCE / NECO / GCE or and its equivalents
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a driver
- Good communication skills
- Vast knowledge of Lagos and its roads
- Keen sense of hospitality, outgoing and service minded
- Attention to detail and quality
- Good visual memory
- Good presentation
- Ability to lift, pull or carry a minimum of 3 pounds weight.
- Prior hospitality (Hotel) experience is an added advantage.
The position comes with attractive remuneration and company benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to this to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.