Ibis is an international hotel company, owned by a holding company of hotels AccorHotels approximately three times the size, that is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. The ibis opened its founding hotel in 1974 and in January 2014 the company opened the 1,000th example in Surabaya, Indonesia. Around 400 ibis Hotels are throughout France and most of the remainder are elsewhere in Europe. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports or railway stations and offer low rates compared to many global hotel groups of comparable size.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Country Sales & Marketing Manager
- Provide a framework to build country’s marketing plan
- Develop a common language & common tools
- Share good practices
- Enforce brand standardization
- Keep tabs on Environmental analysis for each of the hotels
- Brand diagnosis VS competition
- Quarterly analysis of the SWOT analysis of all the hotels being managed
- Measure media visibility
- Ensure hotel digitalization is up to date
- Ensure each brands factsheet is up to date
- Improve business performance
- Manage escalated customer related matters
- Monitor relative brand product and service offering Vs Competitors
- Build promotional strategies
- Check Competitors pricing strategies
- Keep tabs on occupancy rate of competitors
- Develop brand distribution strategy for improvements
- Manage partnerships and sponsorships
- Conduct brand diagnosis Vs competitors
- Brand identity: gap analysis between ideal situation Vs actual situation
- Work with management on marketing objectives for each Assistant Sales Manager
- Work with management on business objectives for each hotel
- Follow up on teams action plan and align with business goals
- Manage promotion/communication and follow through with the build action plan
- Assess performance of the sales team by setting KPI’s, budget follow up and media plan follow up
- Build a timeline of activities for each hotel( events to appreciate old customers and attract new customers)
- Recommend and implement training programs for sales reps and team to improve their work efficiency
- Ensure adherence to the work policies, ethics and regulations of a firm.
- To be fully aware of all activities taking place in the hotel, the city and the region at all times as well as to be fully familiar with the hotel and conversant with all hotel services and their menus, etc.
Job Title: Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager
- Collaborate with Country Sales Manager in the planning and development of sales strategies, as well as in setting sales goals and standards.
- To negotiate contracts with clients and to ensure that all necessary paperwork (e.g. credit agreements, etc.) is in place prior to clients’ placing business
- To maintain an efficient sales office procedure and to insure the regular maintenance of an accurate and updated accounts/contacts database and follow-up procedures
- Ensure contact is maintained with clients to create a good work relationship that supports sales as well as increases customer base
- Effect periodic sales meetings and update records on ANAIS
- Ensure adherence to the work ethics, policies, and regulations of a firm
- Perform administrative tasks of production recording, filing, and inventory
- Responsible for recommending solutions which will help in enhancing the profits of the company and should be a problem solver.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure that all the customers are satisfied with the products or services and are not facing any issues
- Responsible for developing strategies and suggesting changes which will help bring about more profit and improved sales
- Have a thorough understanding of the drivers of the business in corporate sector and have demonstrated the ability to adapt and deliver in an aggressive and competitive environment
- To assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in managing and coordinating all efforts of the Sales & Marketing operations, to ensure efficient, prompt, courteous, consistent quality and proactive service for all hotel guests
- Be aware of local market competition, to monitor trends within the industry and make suggestions how these could be implemented in the hotel
- To pass on all complaints/comments received from customers/clients regarding the hotel, hotel services, etc. to the Director of Sales & Marketing immediately
- To be fully aware of the hotel’s major corporate clients and high-profile individual guests, current VIP guests, hotel promotions and room rates
- To maintain and exceed the hotel’s revenue goals within the allocated market segments
- organize and conduct familiarization tour of the hotel
- To maintain confidentiality of the information directly related to the hotel’s activities and to not divulge such information outside the hotel.
- Skillful to absorb product knowledge to be well presented to clients
- Problem solving, communication skills as to relating with clients and colleagues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2017.