Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel – “Some say you can’t put a price on comfort.” ibis hotels prove the contrary by offering their guests well-being at the best price. Fully-equipped rooms, innovative bedding and 24-hour reception services. Welcome to the world’s leading economy hotel brand.
Ibis is a brand of economy hotels focused on evolutive design with simple and flexible furniture and owned by Accor. Created in 1974, Ibis became Accor’s economy megabrand in 2011 with the launch of Ibis Styles and Ibis Budget. Ibis manages 1174 hotels in 67 countries (2018) We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Receptionist
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
- We are looking to hire Male Receptionists to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation.
- Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests.
- Hotel Receptionistresponsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations, and providing information about rooms, rates, and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates, and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy, and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
Other Skills Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A minimum of ayearwork experience as a receptionist with a reputable hotel brand
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Proficient in the use ofOpera PMS software
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Minimum of OND from a recognized institution
- Attractive Salary: Our goal is to acknowledge our employees’ skills and performance, while at the same time respecting the principles of fairness and non-discrimination.
- To ensure our salaries are competitive, we regularly conduct surveys of local markets and specialized firms. This enables us to provide personalized and motivational support for all our teams to facilitate and encourage their development.
- Regular Support: Meeting in a calm setting, conducting an appraisal, and setting targets is a valuable process, both for managers and employees. Several meetings or discussions are held throughout the year to facilitate dialogue and motivate teams.
- Wellness for all: With operations over 63 countries, we strive to ensure the well-being, health, and safety of all our teams. Accor is extremely attentive to its employees and their loved ones.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 23rd April, 2021.