IBTC Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of Manager – Service Centre – Lagos Mainland.
Job Position: Manager – Service Centre – Lagos Mainland
Job ID: 7028
Location Nigeria – Lagos
Division: Personal and Business Banking
Position Category: Customer Relationship Management
Employment Type Full Time – Permanent
Ensure that customers consistently receive a high quality service by efficiently managing, developing and using all available resources (i.e. staff, systems and processes) and ensuring that a strong, customer-focused service culture becomes entrenched in the service centres. To ensure that customers are migrated to more appropriate and cost-effective channels, that cross-selling opportunities are identified and actioned, based on customer needs. Proactively identify and assess the risks faced by the centres and reduce the overall exposure by maintaining an effective system of controls. Ensure the effective rollout of change management initiatives to the service centres. Maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a 2.2 B.Sc degree in any relevant course.
- Through knowledge and understanding of market segmentation and management.
- Knowledge of Personal and Business Banking products and services.
- Knowledge of the country’s Personal and Business Banking Strategy.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing theory and principles.
- Knowledge of business and financial management principles and practice, including business economics.
- Knowledge of risk management and credit principles.
- Knowledge of the bank system.
- Knowledge of branch transaction processes.
- Knowledge of distribution channels.
- Knowledge of human resources principles.
- Maximum of 5 years and a minimum of 3 years experience within relationship management and sales or branch banking experience.
- A seasoned Banker with wide banking experience.
- Experience in managing a diverse range of people and activities are essential.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing when interpreting and explaining information relating to business plans, strategy, product benefits, service provision etc. to branch staff and customers.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to convey factual information clearly.
- Ability to question, probe and clarify information in a diplomatic manner.
- People management skills, including teambuilding, motivation, team goal planning and the ability to use team expertise to full advantage.
- Socially confident, quick to establish rapport, able to maintain good relations even when communicating disagreeable information to customers.
- Ability to reinforce standards and objectives.
- Ability to adapt readily to changes in systems and procedures, and encourage others to do the same.
- Logical thinker – has a clear, focused and methodical approach to work.
- Results-orientated, strongly motivated to achieve, adheres to deadlines.
- Customer service-orientated.
- Team player – approachable, receptive to ideas/feedback from subordinates, superiors and customers
- Assertive – able to handle conflict, stand by principles and put forward ideas despite opposition.
- Tough-minded, rarely upset by criticism, able to retain optimism despite setbacks.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
How To Apply
Click here to apply online