Idmibok International, also known as 360 HSDC is a health community-based organization registered in Nigeria, that works in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical health, institutional and development related issues. 360 HSDC achieves this by collaborating with global and local development and private entities, such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, nongovernmental organizations and the private sector.
The organization has a multifaceted team of experts with proficiency and experience in emergency environments, humanitarian activities and development in diverse environments and ecosystems, globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant
- The Program Assistant will support the coordination of the Targeted Community HIV Testing project implementation in their assigned LGA, to ensure that the project is well-organized and is completed on time, and within budget.
- Support the Program Officer to maintain adequate records of all documentation and correspondence with donors
- Work with the Project Officer to ensure that program quality standards are maintained and that programs adhere to 360HSDC and donors’ requirements, including retention of relevant documents
- Provide administrative support to the Program Director and Project Officer as requested
- Track program reporting requirements and help ensure that report deadlines are met
- Ensure that requests for payment from field staff are accurately completed and submitted to the Finance team
- Other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Public Health or related field, or equivalent job experience
- 2-3 years of experience in programmatic support; international health projects are an advantage
- Experience in coordinating USG funded projects and familiarity with international donor policies and administrative procedures
- Proven track record of working with a project team composed of technical experts, program, and finance staff.
- Proficiency in writing and editing letters, reports, and documents
- Fluency in any local language in the project state will be an advantage
- A broad variety of administrative, financial, and computer skills (including Word Access, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook, and Access), which may need to be acquired through very quick learning.
- Knowledge of Ukum, Logo, Katsina Ala, Guma, Vandeikya, Gwer East and Kwande LGAs is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email e.g ” Program Assistant – Benue”.
Address your Application letter to:
The Recruitment Team,
Idmibok International (360HSDC),
Application Deadline: 8th May, 2020.
- Indicate which local government your familiar with on the body of your email (Ukum, Logo, Katsina Ala, Guma, Vandeikya, Gwer East and Kwande)
- Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity