Ifgreen Industries & Investment Limited is a fast growing agro-allied company that specializes in the production of FMCG staple food products of cassava derivatives. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gardener
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a competent and reliable gardener to maintain our company garden and environment in Epe, Lagos State.
- You will be responsible for all general maintenance tasks related to the garden including planting new flowers, servicing garden machinery, conducting regular pruning and advising management of cost-effective methods.
- To succeed in this role, you should be physically fit and able to manage small and heavy machinery. The ideal candidate will be friendly, professional and have process in-depth knowledge of effective gardening techniques.
- Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectation.
- Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking
- Plant and nurture new trees, flowers and various plants.
- Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as plant vehicles and small diggers.
- Service all garden equipment and machinery.
- Maintain a clean garden by clearing rubbish and litter from the garden and grounds.
- Provide guidance to management on matters related to the garden.
- Advise management on the costs of plants and garden necessities with detailed written quotations and reports.
- Ensure a safe environment for staff and clients by adhering to safety and health regulations.
- SSCE / OND Academically
- At least 2 years proven experience in similar role
- Ability to handle a range of horticultural machinery and powered hand tools
- In-depth knowledge of plants and gardening techniques.
- Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of health and safety rules.
- Candidate is preferably an Epe resident.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2021