Ifi Consult – Our client, is currently recruiting for suitable candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Art Director
- Develop concepts for advertising or promotional campaigns
- Lead multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
- Accomplish work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and coaching employees.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, contribute to the generation of ideas to solve client’s objectives for content creation
- Drive teams to meet and beat deadlines. Ensure top creative standards are maintained
- Meet cost standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
- Determine project content by reviewing art and copy materials developed by staff.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommending changes to art and content departments.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Help clients by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Motivate teams to create work that can win international award at every opportunity.
- Pitch ideas to clients
- Attend client meetings and make creative presentation when necessary
- Negotiate with clients to amend ideas in line with their wishes and explain what is and is not possible
- Work on the highest-profile or largest client accounts that are complex, non-routine and vary greatly in scope.
- Coordinate the flow of project materials and ensure that items meet specifications and deadlines. Track all pages through department and knows status at all times.
- Collaborating with Creative Directors, end-client and production team to identify project needs and design finished product to support the brand objective.
- Evaluate and, if necessary alter, the content of projects before completion
- Ensure all the client’s visuals are consistent with the overall brand
- Oversee photo or TV shoots
- Select external suppliers when necessary
- Sign off jobs before they are presented to the client
- Coordinate creative activities and sessions.
- Ability to concept the look and feel of a presentation from scratch, Design and ensure staff strictly follow Tools Creative Process for all creative designs, brief interpretation and communication, as well as account pitches and new business demands
- Expose staff to visual graphics training courses
- Enter works for awards and recognition; National and International
- Make sure all staffs are Google + other creative certifications certified.
- Ability to design and create a wide range of elements for presentations including logos, illustrations, graphs, charts, HTML Layouts and other artwork that more effectively communicate key messages and which can be incorporated into presentations.
- Good knowledge of UI/UX
- Ability to create design that functions across multiple digital platforms
- Excellent Knowledge of prototyping and wireframing tools (Sketch, Balsamiq, or other wireframing tools).
- B.Sc in Fine Art, Advertising, Design or relevant field
- Must have at least minimum of 4 years Proven agency experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Hands-on experience in the creative process, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc
- Outstanding Leadership and Organizational Skills
- Must be focused and have an eye for details
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities and strict deadlines.
- Commitment to responsiveness, high-quality work, confidentiality
- Exemplary Interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Hands-on experience of designing templates and layouts, as well as being able to follow strict brand guidelines
- Must Possess a can-do attitude and be willing to hit tight deadlines
- Mastery of presentation applications (Google Slides, PowerPoint and Keynote).
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] Using Art Director as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.