Ifotta is a Software development company and talent accelerator. We believe that superior software development talent and very intelligent software developers reside in Africa. Our staff are highly intelligent and professional at their work, saving client hours of development time and resources. We believe in getting the job done correctly, onetime and on budget.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk/Client Relationship Officer
We are in need of a client relationship officer to serve as clients’ account officer. The candidate would be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining efficient systems to deal with client queries and support
- Referring issues and potential sales opportunities to Sales and Account Managers where relevant
- Handling and resolving all questions, requests, complaints and all other front desk activities
- Providing efficient and professional first line account management to clients
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Achieving client relationship targets and Kepis as set by the Head of Sales.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Assisting the business development team in developing efficient systems to support the work of the Team.
- Handling mail boxes, telephone and correspondences
- Summarizing the status of accounts (level of contact, key people, open issues, opportunities etc.) and providing required reports
- Support communications and events management for marketing and sales purposes where necessary.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- A Previous experience working as a client relationship officer or a track record of managing clients will be an added advantage
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.