Ifotta is a Software development company and talent accelerator. We believe that superior software development talent and very intelligent software developers reside in Africa. We find these very intelligent people with software development skills, train and mentor them into highly professional software developers and make them available to the global market as remote Software Developers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- Provide technical and administrative support related to a variety of Human resources duties.
- Compiling and analysing data.
- Coordinating multiple concurrent projects.
- Interacting with individuals and groups at most levels in the organization.
- Provide confidential, technical and administrative support to the Managing Director and establish significant knowledge of district-wide and Human Resources related policies, procedures and practices in addition to well-developed clerical skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Managing Director with a variety of responsibilities and special projects.
- Performs internal and external office communication: email and miscellaneous written correspondence.
- Greets and assists staff and community in person and by telephone, in a courteous, professional and friendly manner.
- Screens and routes incoming telephone calls.
- Files, makes copies, makes room reservations and other general clerical tasks.
- Receives, sorts and distributes office mail.
- Maintain/update various department/district database tools (applications, certification, contracts, employee appraisal, etc.
- Facilitate new employee activation process.
- Manage, organize and report data related to administrative leave.
- Collaborate with Finance Department on issues related to payroll, benefits, employee leave and department budget.
- Schedule, plan and coordinate special events for the Human Resources Department.
- Organizes and maintains the Human Resources filing system; ensures accuracy and completeness of confidential personnel files and employee records.
- Reviews, edits and formats draft and finalized materials ensuring completeness, accuracy, compliance with policies and procedures.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence and departmental forms.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping Human Resource information confidential.
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant will be an added advantage.
- Exemplary organization skills.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Any combination of education and work experience related to experience in Human Resources.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and use/creation of spreadsheet and database management tools.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply