Posted on :
27 May, 2010
The IGI Group is the largest insurance company in Nigeria and the largest underwriter in West Africa. Insurance remains the flagship of the IGI Group, which has shareholders’ funds in excess of N31 billion and assets base in excess of N45 billion, with subsidiaries and strategic investments in other diverse sectors, notably: Real Estate, Banking, Telecommunications, Mining, Construction, Waste Management and Engineering. IGI Pension Fund recruits
MANAGING DIRECTOR – REF: PFA/MD/001/10
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for the formulation and implementation of strategies and the general management of the company.
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A good first degree or its equivalent from a reputable university (not below second class division) in numerate or business related disciplines such as Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Banking and Finance, Insurance and Law.
• Higher degree(s)/qualification(s) e.g. M.Sc., MBA is desirable
• Excellent knowledge of pension fund Administration, Operations, Investment, and Deep Strategic Insight
• Minimum of fifteen years cognate experience experience of which at least 12 years must have been in the financial services industry, including 8 years in top/senior management positions.
The successful candidate must be above forty-five (45) years of age
All applications will be treated in confidence.
• Quote the reference number above as the subject of your e-mail
• Updated CV which must include: home address, contact phone numbers and emails should be sent by Microsoft Word attachment to us at [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application closes 2 weeks from the date of this publication.