IGPES Group is an indigenous company that has successfully positioned itself in the Nigerian Oil & Gas marketplace as an established Oil and Gas service provider in the areas of Operations &Maintenance, Project Management, Engineering & Procurement, Installation, Construction and Commissioning of Oil and Gas facilities. IGPES Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Oil & Gas Industry, with a reputation for excellent business practices and strong ethical conduct. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Piping Stress & Pipe Supports Engineer
- To perform detailed, comprehensive stress analysis of medium to complex critical piping systems per applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
- To analyze (using Caesar II) and interpret stress model outputs, code stresses, displacements, nozzle loads checks, flange leakage checks, dynamic analysis, and pipe support loads.
- To prepare comprehensive stress analysis reports.
- To develop Critical Line Lists.
- To design and select pipe supports, spring hangers.
- To design special pipe supports (when required)
- To report and transmit piping loads to civil /structural and prepare foundation lists.
- To review isometric drawings for Pipe support details.
- To review relevant vendor documents and perform technical evaluations.
- To support the piping designers in implementing specific piping stress and pipe supports related design modifications.
- To check and review sub-contractors’ documents in accordance with the project specifications for pipe stress analysis and pipe supports.
- Interdisciplinary interactions to resolve engineering design issues.
- To assist and advice timely the project piping and layout lead in relevant stress analysis and pipe supports issues.
- Bachelors (B.Eng.) Degree in relevant engineering discipline: Mechanical, Metallurgy, Pipeline, Automotive, Aerospace etc.
- At least 5 years work experience.
- Good knowledge of Piping layout design and Pipe Supports.
- Good knowledge of material science and selection
- Proficient in the use of Caesar II for Pipe Stress Analysis.
- Good knowledge of PDMS-MDS for Pipe Supports Design
- Proficient in Navisworks, AutoCAD and Excel.
- Experience in LNG, Cryogenic Systems, two phase flows and vibration analysis.
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to work alone, with little or no supervision.
- Conversant with the relevant Shell GFS or DEPs.
- Good communication skills in English language.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
31st October, 2022.