IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services. Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Application Development
- The Senior Manager, Application Development oversees the Application Development team to ensure seamless work flow.
- Manage resources, vendors, and projects for all IHS Applications, including Enterprise Data Warehouse, ERP-Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint, Billing, and Order Management.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their needs and demands.
- Manage Business Analyst resources to understand and document business requirements.
- Manage CAB sessions to understand business priorities and provide overall status on projects/ initiatives.
- Manage vendor resources ensuring timely and successful delivery.
- Escalate issues as and when appropriate to IT Director.
- Work closely with other IT Managers to align work streams and deliverables.
- Work closely with IT Infrastructure Manager to ensure proper sizing of hardware/ infrastructure requirements.
- Work closely with IT Security Manager to ensure compliance with internal / external security policies related to applications deployed to production.
- Manage budget.
- Manage internal team of IT resources.
Education & Experience
- University degree – IT or related field.
- Industry experience (telecoms and/ or IT consulting background preferred).
- Minimum 10 years’ experience, +5 years as a Manager.
- Demonstrable people management and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter to: [email protected] indicating in the subject bar the name of the role