DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Projects to gain an understanding of client preferences for the project design.
- Conduct site measurement to have adequate information on space management.
- Examine the space that require design or decoration to consider the new design.
- Draw up preliminary plans for the rooms redesign, including any remodelling work that will be required.
- Create a final plan of the new design, including specifics about lighting, furniture, fixtures and artwork.
- Document a detailed description of the components of the new space design.
- Develop blueprint of an interior space by free hand sketch or by 3Ds
- Candidate must be a graduate of Architecture.
- Candidate must have more than 2 years’ experience in creative designing.
- Be a proficient user of design software such as Sketch up, AutoCAD, 3D Max.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] stating the “job title” as Subject of the Mail.
Application Deadline: 17th January, 2020