The iLEAD Fellowship Programme is a one-year fellowship for dynamic graduates who have demonstrated a passion for social development and leadership. Selected fellows will be equipped with the knowledge, skills and experience to lead change in their communities and contribute to the development sector. Fellows will also be trained on the iLEAD curriculum and supported to cascade the curriculum to secondary school students in assigned public secondary schools for a period of one year.
The iLEAD fellowship is for:
- 2017 Batch A Stream II National Youth Service Corp Member.
- Corp members who have been posted to Akwa-Ibom State for the mandatory service year.
- Young people who are passionate about social change and looking to pursue a career in the development sector or start a social enterprise/initiative.
- Youth interested in learning how to become a change leader and positively influence their communities and society.
Benefits of this Fellowship?
- Leadership and life skills training for personal transformation.
- Programme and stakeholder management skills.
- Mentorship and internship support needed to start a social initiative/ enterprise or take up a career in the development sector.
- Mentoring and facilitation skills to cascade iLEAD curriculum to students in public secondary schools in Akwa-Ibom.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application closes August 7, 2017