Image & Time is a full service Design & Advertising agency. We help organisations and brands gain remarkable competitive advantage in a connected world. For us, doing great work and achieving greater results starts by uncovering and leveraging the power of deep insights. We trade in the currency of ideas. Our strength lies at the intersection of business, design and technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Director
- Reporting directly to the Partner in charge of the Creative workstream, the Creative Director is an ideas powerhouse. A conceptual thinker with a solid business sense. Your work is consistently outstanding. You will formulate innovative and disruptive concepts that propel a company’s brand, marketing, advertising or product development goals forward.
- You have an excellent work ethic. You are keen to roll up your sleeves and lead with award-winning work. You thoroughly understand the principles of copy, layout and multichannel design. You are relaxed but thorough, inspirational but friendly. People love to work with you and for you.
- You keep your team of art directors, copywriters, photographers and production staff nspired and productive, ensuring that their creative output adheres to brand standards and delivers business results.
- Set creative goals for the team, keeping them inspired and producing innovative ideas that ensure we stay ahead of our competition.
- Establish traffic/workflow function for requesting, creating, editing, delivering, and retiring creative work.
- Attend client briefings / key meetings when required, representing the senior creative voice of the agency.
- Engage with and contribute to an existing culture, process and portfolio of activity
- Serve as an evangelist for our message, brand, and content through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking.
- Participation in the hiring and supervising of members of the creative team.
- Lead creative team in delivering fresh, vibrant ideas for existing and new clients.
- Lead digital creative work – often social campaign-based, but may cross into TV / Online broadcasting and development, TV adverts, PR stunts, viral videos, entrepreneurial intellectual property concepts (e.g. apps, consumer services, new technology) and other revenue-generating work that may be required.
- Act as prime creative on all creative team output, monitoring and maintaining quality, fairness, decency and legal compliance.
- Line-manage members of the creative team, moulding these team members into strong creative voices in the company.
- Experience synthesising pitch documentation and pitching creative ideas to clients
- Minimum 5 years agency / studio experience as a Creative Director or Art Director. This role may also suit a bright Senior Creative looking to progress.
- Degree level education in a relevant discipline.
- A varied, versatile and exciting creative portfolio.
- Experience coordinating and delivering creative projects end to end from client engagement to fulfilment. You will give oversight and take direct responsibility for the delivery of projects within your team.
- Experience leading creative team and effectively engaging with clients across different locations, countries and time zones.
- Extensive and instinctive understanding of creative processes especially graphic and interactive design but also photography, video production, script-writing and print processes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply