Applications are invited from suitably candidates for the following vacant positions:
1.) ICT Directorate
a.) Coordinator Digital Achivist
- Minimum HND/Bachelors Degree from a Polytechnic or University, in either Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting or Statistics;
- Basic certification in computer desktop-publishing packages
- Cognate experience in digital data entry/analysis, data archiving and conversion platforms.
b.) Coordinator Networks/Webmaster/System Analyst
- Minimum HND/Bachelors’ Degree from a Polytechnic or University, in either Computer Science or Mathematics
- Extensive experience in data analysis, software deployment, web application development, CERT Monitoring.
c.) Computer Operator/Secretary
- Minimum NCE in Certified Government Institution
- Cognate experience in desktop publishing platforms (MS word, excel, publisher, etc).
2.) Staff School
- Computer teacher
- French teacher
- Fine Art teacher
- Music teacher
3.) Works & services Directorate
a.) Senior Engineer (Civil), (CONTISS) 09
- Candidates must have a good honours degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification registrable as Engineer by COREN, and at least 6 (six) years Post-NYSC experience in infrastructural design, Construction & Maintenance. In addition candidate should be computer Literate and Registered by COREN.
- Masters degree in Engineering and Membership of the NSE will be an advantage.
b.) Senior Engineer (Mechanical), CONTISS 09
- Same as i above (mechanical)
c.) Senior Engineer (Electrical) CONTISS 09
- Same as i above (Electrical)
4.) Physical Planning
a.) Quantity Surveyor
- A good honors degree in Quantity Surveying from a recognized University. In Addition, candidate must be computer iterate and registered with NIQS.,
b.) Senior Architect
- Candidates must have a good honors degree in Architecture from a recognized
- University, and must be a registered Architect or registrable by the Nigerian Institute of:Architect. An excellent command of ArchiCAD software will be an advantage.
- Candidate must have good experience in design with at least 4 years post NYSC.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should forward ten (10) copies each of their applications, relevant credentials and curriculum vitae stating the following information:
- Name (Surname first)
- Date of Birth (indicating day, month and year)
- Marital Status
- State of origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational and professional Qualifications (including dates and where obtained from).
- List of publications.
- Work experience
- Present Employment, Status, Post and Salary (both level and amount)
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees whom the candidates should request to submit confidential reports on them.
All applications should be forwarded to:
The Office of the Registrar
Imo State University
P.M.B 2000, Owerri.