Impero Techne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise-level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Limited was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education, and Health sectors.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NET Back-End Senior Software Engineer (Microservices Architecture)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, prototype, program, test, troubleshoot, and support – the completesoftwarelifecycle in your hands!
- Envision and deliver new features by working, as part of a high-performing Scrum team, with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and
- Create and enhance a scalable SaaS enterprise application
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing system as new functionality is added
- Perform code reviews
- Fostersoftwaredevelopment best practices.
- Experience in the Financial Sector, Human Capital Management, FinTech, and other enterprise projects an advantage.
- Bring your own Device.
What we are looking for:
- Strong Enterprise 5 to 10 years of object-oriented design and advanced programming skills using C#, .NET, .NET Core, Web API
- 5 to 10 years’ Experience with advanced programming constructs such as multi-threaded programming, dependency injection, messaging, advanced SQL, object-relational mapping.
- Hands-on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests, and optimizing performance
- 5 to 10 years of experience with .NET Framework & .NET core.
- 5 to 10 years working withASP.NET CORE
- Experience in Azure DevOps & Azure Build Automation, Release, and Configuration management is a plus
- Advanced Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team.
- Experience with Unit Testing Libraries / Frameworks
- Strong coding skills for object-oriented programming and Web Services, microservices, or SOA with advanced programming constructs such as multithreaded programming, dependency injection, LINQ, advanced SQL, object-relational mapping.
- Good command of SQL programming constructs and database design
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently and in close collaboration within an Agile development team.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
- Background Services with RabbitMQ, Hangfire, and Windows Service.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Benefits of Joining Imperotechne:
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 2,500,000 giving to you at the end of year 3
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The promotion will be done after six months at 10% subsequently 5%.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Udemy, Pluralsight, and Linkedin Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on Net without deductions.
- December Bonus Every Year
- 13 Month Salary will be paid after 5 years
- Gratuity be paid after 25 years of active service
- Loyalty Bonus of 2,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 5
- Based on your Performance and KPI delivery we can give a thank you Bonus.
- Salary: N200,000 – N450,000 / month.
- Phone interview 10 – 15 minutes
- Salary negotiation 30 – 45 minutes
- Objective test 60 minutes
- Theory test 60 minutes
- Theory interview 60 minutes
- Project task assigned to you to build a small enterprise architecture application for 9 to 12 days to demonstrate your enterprise microservices architecture competence.
- Demonstration of other projects 60 – 120 minutes
- Finalization of contract.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 2nd March, 2021.
Note: To be professional when sending as any uncertainties is an automatic disqualification. Please, take your time to read about the company it is a nice atmosphere to work and grow.