Import Your Car Nigeria is the Pioneer auto brokerage service provider in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales and Client Service Executive
- Builds market position by understanding and demonstrating automobile characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
- Develops and Manage sub business brokers
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; meeting prospects at various fora and events;
- Oversee the processing of client orders to ensure timely delivery of ordered units
- Conduct negotiations with clients to reach a profitable bargain
- Set sales objectives and establish action plans for achieving set targets
- Maintain contact with clients to provide post-sales services, obtain customer feedback and resolve any arising customer issue.
- Contact clients with interest in procuring automobiles to offer them sales deals across various affiliate partner facilities
- Maintain a list of new/existing customers and occasionally communicate with them to discuss business opportunities
- Lobby to secure contracts for the supply of vehicle units to businesses, government agencies, and private establishments
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue
- Interact with customers to identify their requirements and assist them in selecting a car that meets their specifications
- Supervise and guide the operations of sales agents to ensure they are in line with set standards
- Ability to meet and exceed sales Target
- Superior analytical skills
- Understanding of customer needs
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills
Education and Experience:
- B.Sc/HND in Humanities, Minimum of 3 years sales Experience.
- Previous automobile sales Experience added advantage.
This will be based on experience, Sales incentives, free Medical Care, annual performance Bonus, company car
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume detailing their experience, a cover letter explaining why they would be a great fit to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2018.