The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the job position of Legal Officers on the INEC Recruitment Portal. INEC is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants in furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants. In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly.
INEC Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Legal Officers Salary: (GL 09)Location: All states nationwide
- Represent the Commission in all its Pre Election and Post Election matters.
- Represent the Commission in Legal matters that may arise.
- Render Legal Opinion to the Commission.
- Draft contract agreements, MOU’s, guidelines, rules etc.
- Perform Election duties and Monitor external counsel and any other duty that may be assigned.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- LLB and LB
- Evidence of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- You must first REGISTER and then APPLY.
- Make sure you have your MOBILE PHONE available. You will need this to complete your REGISTRATION.
- Please only apply if you meet these qualifications.
- You can only apply for ONE VACANCY.
- Candidates should apply in areas where they are domiciled and should expect to be deployed in such areas if successful. Please note that the application is free of charge.
- Please ensure you provide accurate information. Providing inaccurate information is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- You must have successfully submitted your Application by 6:00pm on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2012.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: