Infinity Security Services Limited is a private security service provider, with a solid capital base, Nationwide coverage, sound management team as well as a dedicated work force who are committed to long lasting business relationship. This is achieved through proactive and preventive security approach, instant response to distress calls, constant reappraisals of security situations and identifying areas of present and potential security threats with a view to proffering solutions. All of these are communicated by regular reports to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Performs a variety of professional level accounting duties involved in preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying and reconciling complex financial transactions, statements, records and reports; maintains the accuracy of the Company’s ledgers and subsidiary financial systems; preparation of budgets, annual audit and year end closing; and provide responsible financial advice to the Management.
The job roles/functions of the Accountant include but not limited to the following:
- Perform a variety of professional accounting functions; maintain accuracy of general, revenue, and expenditure ledgers and subsidiary financial systems.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date subsidiary creditors and debtor ledger.
- Ensure the timely rendering of statutory returns to appropriate authorities, i.e. PAYE, VAT, and PENSION, etc.
- Supervise store control activities; the monitoring of stock taking, prevention of loss, pilferage and theft.
- Ensure monthly and other supplementary invoices are timely raised, dispatched to the clients and acknowledged copies securely filed.
- Monitor revenue and control expenditures.
- Ensure the timely preparation of payroll, submitted and approved not later than two days (Saturday and Sunday not included) to the pay day.
- Overseeing accounting activities in all branches, ensuring that all processes are simultaneous and replicated nationwide.
- Reconcile financial ledgers and records; prepare financial statements and reports, general and subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules; research and resolve discrepancies.
- Review and audit all accounts payable; purchase orders, cash receipts, payroll, utility billing and other accounting records and transactions; ensure money is posted to correct accounts and that all accounts balances.
- Prepare bank reconciliation and related journal entries for a variety of accounts.
- Ensure that internal control measures are judiciously followed and reviewed periodically.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th March, 2019.