Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB) was licensed in 2002 and started business operations in 2003, precisely, 15 years ago. Its registered trade mark Infinity Homes is a reflection of the strong desire of the Bank to create endless opportunities for shelter for every category of Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
The ideal candidate will:
- Under the supervision of the Head of legal Services, be required to liaise and interface with other units/departments.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- LLb (Hons); BL
- Good knowledge of commercial law practice especially in drafting & reviewing mortgage legal documentations.
- Good knowledge of Real Estate/ Property Law Practice.
- 1 – 2 years post call experience.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn.
Job Title: Business Development Assistant
The ideal person will be responsible for:
- Generating demand deposits, mortgage and other risk assets,Clientele base generation and improvement.
- Follow up relationship on new and existing customer base.
- Have and demonstrate excellent customer relationship.
Experiences and Qualifications
- Minimum of first Degree in any course, additional degree or certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year banking experience.
- Possess sound marketing experience and skills, a self driven, mentally strong, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
Job Title: Head, Internal Control
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions.
- Build strong awareness in branch staff on all policy and procedures issues; zero tolerance for open GL Items, unreviewed transactions and income leakages.
- Call over of Transactions as per the approved threshold.
- Review of expense and cash advances and ensure conformity with laid-down policies.
- Carrying out security sweep at least once in a month.
- Ensure complete and accurate recognition of all fees and charges on every relevant account.
- Review of Fixed Asset Register.
- Review KYC compliance.
- Carrying out spot checks and review of activities in the branches under coverage.
- Cash count and vault administration, funds transfer, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Review of system exception message report.
- Review of GL/P&L Movement Report.
- Conduct Seriality checks /test on Managers Cheque/Bank draft in the branches under coverage.
- Review of Suspense/Transit/Proxy Accounts.
Key Performance Measures:
- Control Adequacy rating from Internal Audit.
- Promptness and effectiveness of call over of transactions.
- Integrity of the GL accounts in all Business offices.
- Promptness, Accuracy and Validity of Exception Reporting/Rendition of all Control Activity Reports.
- Effectiveness at follow up to ensure that Internal Audit recommendations are implemented.
- Quantum of undetected regulatory/statutory infractions from External Auditor and Regulators reports.
- Quality and Timeliness of losses and loss events reporting in processing areas
- Undetected Income leakage/P&L reversal arising from undetected processing errors.
- A First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or Audit.
- Professional qualification in Accountancy or Audit would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years post graduate cognate experience in any reputable financial institution with at least 4 years at managerial position of a reputable financial institution.
- The need to maintain a wide network with key stakeholders in the Bank.
- Report writing/Investigation skill
- Banking operations experience
- Interpretation of ML (P) Act 2004 & CBN KYC Manual 2003.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]