Infostrategy Technology Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Department: New Media
- We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Officer to organize and manage all PR activities and ensure effective communication within stakeholders, media and the public for the organization.
- S/He will be responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns with the media (Newspaper, TV, Social Media, Influencers, etc.) and other PR activities.
- S/He will build and maintain a positive image for the company, establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders, media and public interest groups by developing media communications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage all PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Develop press releases and other media communications for the organization.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as growth, new media and designers to create promotional content.
- Develop, edit, update and share promotional material and publications (brochures, newspapers, videos, social media posts etc.) for internal and external audience.
- Organize PR events such as exhibitions, conferences, tours, visits, etc. to promote the organization and serve as the organisation’s spokesperson.
- Market the company through partnerships, sponsorships and advertising opportunities.
- Address inquiries from the media, track media coverage and follow up with industry trends.
- Write and produce presentations, reports, articles, brochures, etc. for both external and internal distribution.
- Manage all PR related issues.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
Educational Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Educational background in Media, Communications or related field.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Public Relations Officer – Required
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print) – Required
- Strong Content Development and Writing Skill – Required
- Strong Content Creation Skill – Required
- Experienced in running PR campaigns that delivered measurable results and met objectives – Required
- Strong Communicational Skill ( Verbal and Written) – Required
- Social Media Management Skill and solid experience working with influencers, bloggers, etc. – Required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and writing software – Required
- Background in researching and editing publications – Added advantage
- Excellent Organization Skill
- Project and budget management skills.
- Ability to work with cross – functional teams.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Updated CV as a PDF file to: [email protected] using “Public Relations Officer – Abuja” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 27th September, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.