Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Ltd is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are looking for competent and qualified candidate for the below position:
Job Title: Cashier
Job Code: IST/ABJ/009
Reports to: Head of Accounts
- Under the supervision of the Head of Account, the Cashier will be in charge of processing all cash and card transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures while keeping reports of all transactions.
- S/He will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and services and introduce new ones.
- Handle all cash transactions with customers.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Calculate total payments received during a time period.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment
- Maintaining monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Receive payments from customer by cash, credit or automatic debit cards
- Issue receipt and change due to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Balance cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work to ensure that amounts are correct.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Register all cash transactions.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Positive and helpful attitude towards customers.
- Ability to speak clearly and convey information accurately.
- Proven working experience as a cashier or sales person.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g., POS machines, money counters, etc.)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Excellent attention to detail and mathematical skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV’s as a Single Word Document to: [email protected] the subject of the mail should be the Job Title- Job Code
Application Deadline 26th July, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.