Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2000 and reconstituted in 2002, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are currently seeking a smart and articulate lady to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- To perform administrative duties and offer good customer care services to both clients and visitors.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
- To participate in organizing office meetings and events; take and disseminate meeting minutes.
- Handling correspondence of a confidential nature and ensuring that confidentiality and professionalism is maintained at all times.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- To receive and direct visitors.
- To maintain a front desk visitor’s register.
- Customer care, communication and public relations skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Focused on the delivery of customer service to everybody on the organization’s premises.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, organisational, adaptability and team building skills.
- Should be very much familiar with MS Packages and Internet
- Good observation and presentation skills.
- Have a professional approach to all routine tasks and displays a sense of responsibility at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Task Focused, Proactive and Disciplined with a sense of integrity.
- Smart, well groomed and confident with a professional attitude at all times.
- Possessing a friendly and approachable personality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] or
[email protected] stating the position applied for in the subject of the mail.
- Applicants must be based in the FCT.
- Applicants are advised to maintain a flexible schedule as they can be contacted on short notice.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 8th September, 2017.