Inguest Global Partners Limited leads Business Solutions and Service Advisory Group, assisting clients in designing and deploying appropriate Organizational Growth and Innovation Solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals.
- Cross-sells MFB products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers’ needs; directing customers to a branch representative.
- Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency reconciling transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects MFB operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ability to demonstrate acumen for banking, transaction process, cash handling, customer service, operations, systems technology and communication while maintaining up to date knowledge on all products, services, technology and policies
- Conduct dozens of MFB’s routine transactions within time limits and established guidelines (cash cheques, accept deposits, process withdrawals etc.
- Obtain approval from Teller Team Lead or appropriate authority for amounts beyond own limit
- Monitor adequacy of cash -in -till while ensuring exposure is within approved insurance limit
- Register deposit transactions in the shadow register
- Complies with MFB operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions;
- Make sales referrals, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services
- Manage risk in every transaction and detect fraudulent transactions to prevent losses
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Teller Team Lead (TTL)
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls and established policies and procedures
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of First Degree in any Discipline, with a special consideration of OND in any Discipline. Additional Qualification will be an added Advantage
- Minimum of 1year cognate experience
- Personal characteristics: Sense of Empathy, Attention to Detail, Positive Attitude, Integrity and Willingness to Learn
- Digitally Savvy.
N50,000 monthly (Net).
Pension and ECS.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
24th February, 2023.